Parts & Services
Here are some common problems:
- Restoration to manufactures original specifications and ride height
- Squeaky springs or bushings
- Correct arch of spring and proper attaching parts (shackles, hangars, etc)
- Sagging front or rear end from “fatigued” springs
- Rough ride or bulking sensation caused by overload rebound
- Uneven tire wear, front end vibration, and poor steering, caused by work shocks, unbalanced loads, worn steering components, or out of alignment
- “Spring Wrap” when starting or stopping (a knocking noise in the axle)
- Poor steering and front end vibration
There are many problem related to steering and suspension, see your suspension specialist for a proper diagnosis and the right solution to your suspension problem.
World-Class engineering and quality have made KYB the original equipment shocks for Lexus, Toyota, Saturn, Infiniti, Chrysler, and Ford. Whether you’re replacing worn shocks or looking for a high performance ride upgrade, KYB Gas Shocks deliver superior handling, comfort, and control.
Get a No-risk, Free Complimentary Quote
Sign up and we’ll contact you at your earliest convenience.
Get a Free Quote
We absolutely love to hear from our clients. Drop us a line and we’ll discuss how we can help with yourvehicle.
9722 MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94605